MIND READER UNIVERSITY

See the world through the minds of today's biggest thinkers.

Holy Shift by Nate Dean

Nate is a guest of the podcast, and he turned my brain inside out when it comes to money.

His whole mission is to help people get more out of the money they already make by using a system that will leverage every dollar that comes in the door.

This is different from the "save 10% and invest that" approach that misses out on the other 90% of your money.

This is a really cool system that helps anyone get more out of their dollars; and it's especially valuable to folks who aren't starting with a million dollars burning a hole in their pocket.

This is for normal people with normal jobs looking to make the most out of what they have.

If that's you, and you're ready to shift your thinking about money, this is for you.

CONNECT ON SOCIAL

LEAVE A REVIEW

Podchaser - Mind Reader University -- Hidden Psychology of Success, Business, & Life

GET THE TEXTBOOK

linkedin facebook pinterest youtube rss twitter instagram facebook-blank rss-blank linkedin-blank pinterest youtube twitter instagram